We like sharing! Here is some free software that we keep up to date:
- Videosync (experimental release), an Ableton Live add-on that accurately links the playback position of matching video tracks to audio clips in Ableton Live and adds realtime effects.
- Livegrabber, plugins to connect all parameters of Ableton Live to external devices with Open Sound Control.
- ClipSMPTE, a plugin for Ableton Live that outputs the active clip position as a SMPTE audio signal.
- Livesync, plugins that accurately synchronize the tempos, playheads and clip playback position of two Ableton Live sets via a network, without MIDI.
- LiveMTC, a plugin/app combination that outputs MTC from Ableton Live.
The tools below are work in progress, we plan on publishing them as soon we feel comfortable supporting them on a larger scale. But we’re keen to get your approval and we hope that you can help us develop them into final products by suggesting partnerships or intriguing test projects: